- Our pianos only come with a warranty if expressly stated on your purchase invoice
- The warranty duration is printed on your purchase invoice
- The warranty is non-transferable and expires if / when you sell the piano to a 3rd party.
- We guarantee that your piano was free from material defect or manufacturing faults on the original date of purchase.
- If faults or defects appear, we will repair/replace the piano
- This warranty only applies to pianos originally sold to, and currently located in, the UK.
- We will cover the costs of labour and materials for repairs or replacement.
- Repair or replacement of pianos is at our discretion.
- Costs for repair or replacement are covered by us.
- There will be no refund or reduction of the original price paid.
- We are only responsible for loss & damage pertaining to the process of repairing or replacing the piano. We are not liable for any other damage or loss.
- If we provide a replacement piano it should be a similar model and value
- Your consumer rights are not affected by this warranty.
The following are excluded from this warranty:
- regular maintenance such as tuning, regulation, squeaks, buzzes and voicing.
- normal wear on parts, or replacement of parts such as strings, felts, tapes, keytops, etc.
- damages or defects caused by improper use, handling, maintenance, care or storage of the piano.
- damages caused by accidents, liquid, fire, or poor ventilation and/or insulation and/or unsuitable environment such as a conservatory, shed, garage or non-domestic setting.
- repairs or maintenance carried out by the customer or unqualified piano technicians.
- All components, software and operation relating to a silent system (regardless of where/when it was installed and regardless of who manufactured the system) are only covered by warranty if specifically stated on your purchase invoice.