In a nutshell: Our warranty is almost exactly the same as the one provided by Yamaha for their brand new pianos. The main difference is that ours lasts for your entire lifetime (but is non-transferrable if you sell the piano in future)
Watch our video
Watch a 1-minute version of this video here
- Our pianos only come with a warranty if expressly stated on your purchase invoice
- The warranty duration is printed on your purchase invoice
- The warranty is non-transferable and expires if / when you sell the piano to a 3rd party.
- We guarantee that your piano was free from material defect or manufacturing faults on the original date of purchase.
- This warranty expires if you take the piano out of the UK or Ireland.
- We will cover the costs of labour and materials for repairs or replacement.
- We will pay for any collection and return delivery costs
- Repair or replacement of pianos is at our discretion.
- Costs for repair or replacement are covered by us.
- We are only responsible for loss & damage pertaining to the process of repairing or replacing the piano. We are not liable for any other damage or loss.
- If we provide a replacement piano it should be a similar model and value
- Your consumer rights are not affected by this warranty.
The following are excluded from this warranty:
- regular maintenance such as tuning, regulation, squeaks, buzzes and voicing.
- normal wear on parts, or replacement of parts such as strings, felts, tapes, keytops, etc.
- damages or defects caused by improper use, handling, maintenance, care or storage of the piano.
- damages caused by accidents, liquid, fire, or poor ventilation and/or insulation and/or unsuitable environment such as a conservatory, shed, garage or non-domestic setting.
- repairs or maintenance carried out by the customer or unqualified piano technicians.
- All components, software and operation relating to a silent system (regardless of where/when it was installed and regardless of who manufactured the system) are only covered by warranty if specifically stated on your purchase invoice.