Ask us to choose a piano for you
If you can’t visit our showrooms or you don’t feel qualified to choose a piano yourself we would be very happy to make a selection for you. Here are some reasons why you might decide to trust us to choose a piano on your behalf:
- Established since 2002, selling only Yamaha pianos since around 2004
- We’ve sold over 1500 Yamaha pianos and we only have happy customers
- Enjoy a 100-day trial with 100% moneyback guarantee
- Pay nothing up front. Pay on delivery with credit or debit card or bank transfer
- Large selection to choose from (currently 44 Yamaha pianos in stock)
- Our chief piano technician, Chris Price, is a grade 8 pianist and a virtuoso organist.
- I (Mark) have been playing piano since the age of 7 and I ensure that our team only make a perfect recommendation for each customer’s needs.
Please spend some time viewing the video recordings on our pianos for sale page and then email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Do you think you’d prefer a U1 or U3 piano?
- Do you think you’d prefer a bright, medium or mellow piano?
- Is the piano going to a ground floor location?
- Would you consider adding “silent” capability to your chosen piano?
- Any other info you feel might be relevant.
You might also like to familiarise yourself with you How to Buy page so that you can see how the payment and delivery works.
Any questions? Just ask